Retail Management Certificate (RMC) Program
Your Future is Waiting. Get Started Today!
Classes offered to fit your schedule – day, evening, and online.
Fresno City College offers an eight-course Retail Management Certificate (RMC) that can be completed within two semesters while working full or part-time. Courses are available face-to-face, online, short-term, and evenings.
Earn two certificates at the same time
Retail Management is a dual-certification program. Complete the eight required RMC classes and earn two certificates:
- Fresno City College Marketing/Retail Management Certificate of Achievement
- Western Association of Food Chains (WAFC) Retail Management Certificate.
Advance your educational goals
Retail Management Certificate courses apply towards an A.S. degree. After earning a Certificate, just complete additional General Education classes and electives to earn an Associate of Science degree in Retail Management.
Plus, completion of the Associate of Science degree in Retail Management from Fresno City College earns transferable credit toward the Bachelor of Arts program at Humboldt State University.
- BA 33 Human Relations (3)
- BT 42 Computer Applications for Managers (3)
- BA 31 Human Resource Management (3)
- BA/BT 5 Workplace Communication (3)
- MKTG 10 Principles of Marketing (3)
- BA 43 Principles of Management (3)
- MKTG 14 Retailing (3)
- ACCTG 80 Accounting for Managers (3)
A total of 24 credits is required for this certificate.
Fresno City College Retail Management Certificate Program is endorsed by leading retailers and offered in partnership with the Western Association of Food Chains.
Get Started Today!
The first step to taking Retail Management Certificate courses will be to apply to Fresno City College. You may apply online.
Interested in Joining a Cohort? Join Now!
- 100% online classes
- Classes that work for the working adult: scheduled one class at a time
- Easy registration: Once you join a cohort, registration is completed by the Business Division
- Next Cohorts and deadline to join: Summer session (May 1 deadline), Fall semester (July 1 deadline), Spring semester (December 1 deadline)
Need help? Have questions?