- Student Lounge and Computer Lab - The Student Lounge is a great place to hang out between classes! We offer a computer lab to do homework and school related research, as well as outlets for laptop use.
- Student Leadership and Joining a Club - Want to get involved? Student Activities can answer all of your club related questions, connect you with a club, or help you start a brand new club!
- Housing List - We provide a list of apartments and nearby homes available for students to rent. The list is updated regularly.
- Campus Posting - Would you like to sell your textbooks or announce an upcoming event? Flyers may be posted on kiosks around campus, and the Student Activities Office is where you get those approved for posting.
- Campus Events - We support and promote a number of activities and programming that take place during the year! Come by and pick up an event calendar!
- Game Room - Student Activities provides outlets for recreation and offers pool tables, ping pong, and board games for student use. We also offer Intramural Sports activities throughout the year!
The Student Activities Office engages students in civic, social, and cultural programs to enhance learning and create avenues for success.
- Dr. Ernie Martinez, Director of Student Activities
- Elizabeth Flores, Office Specialist
- Virginia Her, Accounting Technician
- Maile Martin, Senior Program Specialist- Student Services
- Janice Wong, Senior Program Specialist- Student Services
To get involved, or for more information, please contact the Student Activities Office.