The Institutional Research, Assessment, and Planning team will be postponing all data requests by 2-3 weeks in order to update data dashboards. August 3 - August 21, 2020, is the scheduled period for updating dashboards. Please note, if you submit a request during this period the wait time will be increased by 2-3 weeks in addition to the normal timeframe.
Data Request Submission Process
To request data please complete the following Data Request Form (one form for each project request).
- Timeframe: The time it will take to meet your request will depend on the volume of research currently in progress. Please allow at least two weeks or more between the date of your request and your date needed.
- Data Requests Status: To check the status of your Data Request Project, search for your data request in the Data Requests Status Dashboard below.
- External Requests: If you are not a part of the State Center Community College District, you will not be able to access the form. Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you an alternative form.
- Definition of Terms: Please refer to FCC's Definitions of Terms to assist you in completing your data request.
Please note, you will be required to select "accept" in the pop-up window and sign in using your login credentials to access the form.
The purpose of this policy and procedures manual is to protect the rights and health of human subjects used in research investigations while promoting free inquiry and research at State Center Community College District (SCCCD) and to assure that we follow:
- Appropriate procedures to ensure that the rights and dignity of human subjects are not violated by research projects at SCCCD; and
- Appropriate procedures to protect the principal investigator, the investigative staff, and the college and district from potential liability in research projects involving human participants.
- Policy and Procedures for Human Subjects Review at SCCCD
- Human Subject Review Flowchart
- Protocol Submission Form
- Protocol Modification Form
- Protocol Progress Report Form
Districtwide Research Contact Information
Please send your Protocol Submission Form and research proposal for research to be conducted at:
- State Center Community College districtwide, to Dmitri Rogulkin, Executive Director for Research and Institutional Effectiveness: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fresno City College, to Oxana Aghaei, Interim Director of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Planning: email@example.com
- Clovis Community College, to Alex Adams, Director of Institutional Research, Evaluation, and Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reedley College, to Janice Offenbach, Director of Institutional Research, Evaluation, and Planning: email@example.com