Central Valley Promise
The Central Valley Promise is a community effort to guarantee a path to college for students in our region. The Promise will ensure that if students and their parents pledge to do what it takes in middle and high school to prepare, college will be there for them in the future, guaranteed.
Central Valley Promise Connect
This is the program orientation for incoming Central Valley Promise students. Attendance of at least one session is mandatory. These sessions will be immediately after the Ram Ready orientation.
Time: 11:00 am
Location: OAB Auditorium
- RSVP for August 6, 2019
- RSVP for August 10, 2019
Benefits while at FCC
- Free tuition first semester
- Access to individualized career and academic counseling
- Priority Tier 1 registration
- Participation in CVP Cohort
How do I become a CVP Student?
Students are identified as CVP students by their school districts prior to entering Fresno City College. If you would like to participate in CVP, please contact your school counselor for requirements.
Current school districts participating in the CVP program are:
- Fresno Unified, Clovis Unified
- Kings Canyon School District
- Mendota Unified School District
- Firebaugh – Las Deltas Unified School District
- Sanger Unified School District
- Kerman Unified School District
Requirements while at FCC
- Complete 30 units in an academic year
- Earn a 2.5 GPA
- Meet with a counselor once a semester
- Attend a Fresno State Outreach event