RN TEAS Information
TEAS Test Schedule at the Assessment Center
ATI TEAS Preparation and Study Resources
In preparation for the ATI TEAS, we ask that you purchase the ATI TEAS Study manual from www.atitesting.com or go to Fresno City College’s Book Store. ATI also has practice assessment tests, which are available through purchase. In addition to the practice tests, there are several additional sites that offer assistance for the ATI TEAS. If you have taken the ATI TEAS you should analyze the areas of the profile which specifically outlines where the area content can be found in the ATI TEAS Study Guide. The following are a list of classes at Fresno City College and online resources to help the student successfully pass the TEAS.
ATI TEAS Examination
Beginning August 31, 2016, ATI will be offering the sixth edition of the TEAS examination called the ATI TEAS. Effective October 2017, TEAS V will no longer be accepted to apply to the FCC Registered Nursing Program. All applicants will be required to complete the ATI TEAS sixth edition to apply, along with all application requirements. Please be aware of the following:
- Students will have two (2) attempts to successfully complete the ATI TEAS with a score of 62% or higher.
- Students will be required to wait ninety (90) days between attempts and complete ATI TEAS Remediation available at www.atitesting.com beginning September 2016.
- Students who do not wait ninety (90) days between attempts and complete the ATI TEAS Remediation provided by ATI, will be ineligible to participate in the Multiple Criteria Screening Lottery selection.
English (punctuation, spelling usage, style)
If you are an English Language Learning student (ELL/ESL), we suggest reading 5 books by 5 different authors (the books can be fiction or nonfiction, on any topic you enjoy). It can be very effective in increasing reading comprehension, grammar, and word meanings in context.
- Order of Operations - YouTube
- Math Way
- How I passed the TEAS V exam blog post
- Mometrix Test Prep
- Merced College Allied Health
- Free Online TEAS Practice Tests
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percentage Equivalents