Making our content more accessible is not only a requirement under Section 508, but it is better for all our students and staff. It is the responsibility of each member of the organization to help make our information more accessible for everyone. Let’s make the State Center Community College District an example of good practice.
Accessibility training will be provided to all District staff and you should attend if you:
- Create documents that will be shared or distributed electronically
- Need access to make changes to any district website
- Want to learn a few tricks and tips that make document modification easier
- Create documents that need to be posted on the web or shared with students
Self-Paced Accessibility Canvas Courses
We now have available several self-paced canvas courses on accessibility.
- Microsoft Word Accessibility (required for Website Access)
- PDF Accessibility (required for uploading documents to the Website)
- PowerPoint Accessibility
- Accessibility in Canvas
If you are interested in taking one of these courses please fill out the Accessibility Canvas Courses Access Request form.