Making our content more accessible is not only a requirement under Section 508, but it is better for all our students and staff. It is the responsibility of each member of the organization to help make our information more accessible for everyone. Let’s make the State Center Community College District an example of good practice.
Accessibility training will be provided to all District staff and you should attend if you:
- Create documents that will be shared or distributed electronically
- Need access to make changes to any district website
- Want to learn a few tricks and tips that make document modification easier
- Create documents that need to be posted on the web or shared with students
All divisions and departments are responsible for maintaining website content. The following are the requirements for website access:
- Dean or VP approval of area to be maintained.
- Accessibility Training
- Website Training
To request website training, please fill out the Website Training Request form.Website Training Request Form