Adult Education Dual Enrollment

Are You Currently in A GED or High School Completion Program at an Adult School?

Fresno City College's Adult Education Dual Enrollment program allows adult school students who are currently in a high school diploma or high school equivalency program to take up to 11 units of community college courses without paying class fees. 

Dual Enrollment allows students in a High School Diploma or Equivalency Program to earn college credits by taking Fresno City College courses.

Taking college courses while at the Adult School allows students to get a step ahead toward their career goals. Plus, classes are free so students save money.

Courses available include those at Fresno City College as well as on-site at the Adult Schools. Courses can be in-person or online.

There are many courses available, including those that fulfil general education requirements as well as short-term certifications.

Students interested should contact their Adult School Counselor or Transition Specialist to guide them through the admissions and registration process.

SB554 Adult Education Dual Enrollment Form

For student interested in completing community college course while in a high school diploma or equivalency program at an adult school, please contact a transition specialist/counselor to complete the Adult Education Dual Enrollment Form.

Adult Ed Application Form

Contact Our Counselors: 

Eric Morin
Phone: 559.244.2608  

Crystal Lee 
Phone: 559.244.2609 

Araxy Markarian
Phone: 559.244.26

Hours and Location

Office Hours vary. Please contact a counselor directly to schedule an appointment. Appointments are conducted via zoom, phone, and/or in person.

HS-158 (Health Sciences #29) 
Campus Map