Health & Wellness
- FCC Health Services Office
- Feminine Hygiene products available
- Community Health Center EOC
- Student Health Insurance
- Free Clinics
- United Health Centers
- Clinica Sierra Vista
- Shower facilities are open to currently enrolled FCC students experiencing homelessness. Showers are available in the locker rooms near the FCC Gym Monday-Friday, 9:00am-11:00am when classes are in session.
- If the regular hours conflict with with an athletic event or program, the college will post signage with alternative availability.
If you have recently lost your job, check with your former employer to see if you qualify for continuation of health coverage (COBRA) benefits. (COBRA) benefits