5-day Training | June 5th - 9th | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Beginner Instructor Orientation and Administration
- Beginner Instructional Development
- Beginner Instructional Delivery
- Beginner Evaluation and Testing
- Beginner Program Management
- Beginner Distance and Hybrid Instruction
- Introduction to the Incident Command System (FEMA/IS-100.B) or National Incident Management System (FEMA/IS-700.A)*
Payable after registration confirmation is received via email, and due no later than June 5th at 5:00 PM
- College registration fees: $107.00 (may vary depending on student status)
- State Fire Training fees: $140.00
- Total fees: $247.00
The Business Office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. You may contact the Business Office via email at CBO@fresnocitycollege.edu or call them at 559-489-2234. They will respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Credit card payments can be made online through Self Service (Self Service Help page) which is open 24/7 and can be accessed through My Portal. Your username is your student ID # and your password is your first initial, last initial, and your 6-digit DOB. (example: jb070476) If you have trouble, contact the help desk at 559-443-8670.
If your agency is paying, they must submit a purchase order or statement of financial responsibility to firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices sent to your agency are payable within 30 days of receipt. All other payments must be received 10 days prior to the first day of class or you will be dropped from the course.
Fresno Pacific University North Fresno Campus, 5 River Park Place West, Fresno CA 93720
Room 326 - Third Floor
Registering for Class:
Fill out the "Interest Form" below. Your completion of the prerequisites will be reviewed, and then you will be registered in the course. An email will be sent to you confirming your registration. These are processed in order of when they are received. Once the class is filled, you will be placed on a waitlist. The waitlist is used to fill cancellations or to fill any added courses during the semester.
For questions on any of the above information, please call or email us at 559.442.5930 or email@example.com. Flyer available upon request.