- Signatures on forms are missing and/or they are not acceptable signatures (digital signatures, typed signatures).
- Tax returns were submitted without signatures.
- Parent Household Size forms are incomplete (Dependent students only listed themselves on the form. If parents and siblings are in the household they should be included on the form.) See example.
- Account Transcripts are not acceptable. See example for acceptable Federal Tax Forms.
- Letter of Non-filing has not been submitted. See example.
Financial Aid Forms 2022-2023 (Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023)
Some students may be selected for verification by the Department of Education or by Fresno City College. Please view either your Self-Service account or your student email to see if there are documents you need to turn in to our office. We will not be able to disburse your aid until your file is complete; your file is considered complete when all required documents are turned in.
If you are unable to submit your documents electronically, you will have to print them from this page, complete and sign them in blue or black ink, and then submit them using a method outlined below. Submit the form(s) to the Financial Aid Office located in the Student Services Building on the second floor. We are open Monday -Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-1:00pm.
Mail them to:
Fresno City College
Attn: Financial Aid Department
1101 E. University Avenue
Fresno, CA 93741
Fax ro (559)499-6024
Financial Aid Forms 2022-2023
- Asset Information
- Citizen and Eligible Non-Citizen Verification
- Dependency Override Continuation
- Dependency Override Request
- Dream Act Selective Service Form
- Dream Act Signature Form
- Educational History Form
- FAFSA Signature Page
- Fresh Start Initiative Statement
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Parent Household Size
- Parent Income Verification
- Parent Information Request
- Request for Revision
- Special Circumstance Request
- Special Programs
- Student Household Size
- Student Income/Expense Certification
- Student Income Verification
- Student Status Verification
- Terms of Agreement
California College Promise Grant (CCPG)
The CCPG will waive enrollment fees for Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023.