* A student may be scheduled to receive a disbursement on this date if he or she recently:
- Completed his or her financial aid file,
- Started a short-term class,
- Had an appeal approved, and/or
- Waitlisted class(es) cleared or new class(es) added
Award letters for Pell Grant and/or Cal Grant (if awarded) reflect an amount based on 12 units or more. Units will be checked approximately 10 days before each disbursement date. If you are enrolled/attending less than 12 units, your award amount will be adjusted. Please refer to “Important Information About Financial Aid Awards” for details. If your file is not completed 10 days before the disbursement date an alternative disbursement date may be assigned.
If you have applied for a student loan, you will be notified of your disbursement dates via email within two weeks of completing the loan process.
**Disbursement of the Cal Grant Award is contingent upon the passing of the California State Budget.