Transfer Day will occur on this webpage and include the following elements.
- Eventually, these instructions will be replaced by a Welcome to Students describing to them how our Virtual Transfer Day will work.
- There will be a schedule identifying any events on the actual day (9/9/20). For example: The Transfer Day Fair (when reps are available to interact with students), Workshops or Campus Presentations.
- Next there will be an alphabetical listing of all campuses with a link to their Virtual Booth.
- On the remainder of the site, each campus' Virtual Booth will be grouped by UC's, CSU's In-State-Private's and Out-Of-State Schools.
Essentially, we're trying to replicate what normally happens during a traditional Transfer Day. Students come to the event at a time that best works in their schedule, they look for the campuses they're interested in, they pick-up some promotional materials and they interact with a Campus Rep. They'll be able to do all of those things on this webpage.
- At a minimum, we would like links to the following information:
- Virtual campus tour
- List of majors and minors
- Transfer admissions information page
- A "Why ____" page telling students "Why" to transfer to your institution
- Recruiter/Rep information including:
- Headshot of the Campus Representative who'll be virtually attending our fair.
- Campus Rep's name and email
- Link to Zoom or other account that will be used for student interaction during the fair. We would recommend Zoom because our students are familiar with it.
- Provide a banner image for your your booth. Preferably the image needs to be 1000px wide by 300px tall at 72dpi (we can edit the size of your image if needed). See examples below (we'll insert the campus rep headshot).
- Any other information you would like highlighted (brochures, videos, webpage's, etc.) All materials must be hosted on another site, and links provided to the FCC Transfer Center.
- Let us know if you would like to host a workshop or live presentation.
- Please send all images, links and information to David Shoemaker email@example.com. Please try to have all items to us by August 15th.