Certificate Recognition Ceremony
The Certificate Recognition Ceremony is a celebration of your academic excellence. Students who have earned a certificate will receive a letter from the Vice President of Student Services inviting them to participate.
Ceremony Time and Place
It is our pleasure to honor you
Friday, May 15, 2020 at 5:30 PM
Fresno City College Old Administration Building (OAB) Auditorium.
Students who wish to participate in the Certificate Recognition Ceremony must notify Admissions and Records online by May 13, 2020.
Participants should arrive by 4:45 PM . You will be required to check-in, receive your reader card, and be seated. The program will begin promptly at 5:30 PM and doors will be closed.
- Seating is limited. Plan to arrive early.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 5:30 PM.
- No one will be seated in the Auditorium after the program begins.
- Overflow seating will be available in OAB-251.
- Dress will be business-formal.
- Students will be seated by instructional division in the designated area of the Auditorium.
- Students and guests are requested to remain seated for the entire ceremony (approximately one hour).
Students requiring special accommodations should contact the Disabled Students Programs and Services office at 559.442.8237, no later than Monday, May 11, 2020.
If, for any reason, you do not want your name to appear in the program, notify personnel at the Admissions & Records Counter by April 24, 2020.