A Customer Is...
- The most important person to come into your organization, whether in-person, on the phone, or by mail.
- The person who ultimately pays your paycheck. You really work for them.
- Someone with whom you will learn patience, even though they may not always be patient with you.
- Someone to be treated with great care, requiring your full attention and focus when serving them.
This cutting-edge training will make you more successful with the customers you serve!
- Understand the most important qualities that all customers desire
- Learn how to deal with conflict and difficult customers
- Turn difficult customers into loyal ones
Who Should Attend
- Working professionals who want to be more successful serving customers, as well as those who provide internal service to others in their organization
- This program will benefit employees in all workplaces and sectors
Customer Service Focus
- Learn the 5 Dimensions of Quality Service that apply to all customers
- Gain the skills and techniques to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Recognize the significant value to your organization of a satisfied customer
Conflict & Difficult Customer Focus
- Learn the causes of customer conflict and potential consequences
- Practice proven techniques to deal with angry customers
- Learn strategies to turn a difficult customer into a loyal one
Note: We recommend that you consider taking High Performance Team Skills in conjunction with this training. It will contribute to your success with customers and coworkers and is offered February 28, March 7, & 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Dates & Times
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., February 14, 2019
SCCCD Herndon Campus, 390 W Fir Avenue, Building B, Room 308, Clovis, CA 93611
$195 per person
Space is limited! Registration in advance required! Call 559.324.6461