UGotClass Online Training
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
Through our partnership with LERN, we make online professional development programs available to you. Here are just some of the certificates and courses available:
- Business: Bookkeeping, Quickbooks
- Business Communication: Game Design
- Data Science: Data Analysis, SQL
- Human Resources: Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Management: Project Management
- New Media Marketing: Digital & Video Marketing, Podcasting
- Personal Development: Beginning Conversational Spanish
- Social Media for Business: Technology Skills, Web and Graphic Design, Coding
- Training and Education: Online Teaching
- Training for K-12 Teachers: Learning Styles
- And more!
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate. For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
With each course, you work at your own pace over a designated time frame. New sections start monthly. All you need is internet connectivity and email. There are hundreds of courses available. Courses start at just $195, and certificate programs start at $395.
As with all Training Institute programs, these online offerings are for professional growth and development and are not for college credit.
For a complete list of programs, course descriptions, and to register, visit our online professional development page.
Visit the link above and add courses to your cart. You will purchase the certificate program/course as you would anything online. No District or College pre-application required.