- Better organize yourself and your workplace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- This training qualifies for 3.5 credits towards SHRM Recertification.
Who Should Attend
- People who want to make the most of their time in the workplace or at home.
- Human Resource Professionals that need PDC credits.
Time Management Focus, Goal Setting & Expectations
You will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people. You will learn to identify where you want to change your time management approach. Also, you will have the opportunity to identify and reach your long-term goals.
Planning Tips and Tricks, Routing Setting & Getting Organized
This session will help participants explore different planning tools and their uses. During the session, students will learn how routines can help them manage their time. This session will also include providing participants with a plan to organize their work area, paperwork, and electronic files, including e-mail.
Managing Your Workload & Putting an End to Procrastination
You will engage in an activity in which you will complete a 168-hour plan and determine where your time is being used up. Additionally, you will be given multiple ways to tackle tasks that you have been putting off. The session will finish with participants being given the opportunity to ask questions and complete a quick worksheet testing what they learned from the workshop.
Class Date & Time
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SCCCD Herndon Campus, 390 W Fir Avenue, Building A, Room 210, Clovis, CA 93611
- $99 - Per Person, Per Session, Class Materials Included
- This Class is not eligible for ETP unless combined with an additional training. Please contact Celia Zamora for additional information
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.
Space is limited! Online registration in advance is required! Call Celia Zamora at 559.243.7534 with questions.