Federal Grants Management Workshop
The Grants Management Workshop is an annual training. This training will focus on Grants from California Community College Chancellor's Office (CCCCO), delivered by the State's Premier Grant Writing Company Consulting, Inc.
- Career Education
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Strong Workforce Program (SWP)
- K-12 Strong Workforce Program
- California Adult Education Program (CAEP)
- Perkins V
- Centers for Excellence for Labor Market Research
- State & Regional Directors for Employer Engagement (formerly Deputy Sector Navigators)
- Guided Pathways
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion in Career Education
- Strategic Partnerships in Career Education
- Leveraging/Braiding with other workforce development grants
- Career Education Resources
Who Should Attend
This program will benefit Educational Administrators overseeing grant programs, Grant Project Directors and Coordinators, Grant Accountants, Accountant Auditors, and Budget Specialists.
Date & Time
Live Online Via Zoom!
$150 - Per person
Class material included in pricing
Laptop or Mobile device with WebCam
Call 559.243.7534 or email Celia Zamora with questions
Cancellations received up to five (5) working days before the course start date are refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After that, cancellations are subject to the entire course fee. Please note that if you don't cancel and don't attend, you are responsible for payment.