Grants and External Funding
The Grants and External Funding Office is pleased to be of service to the State Center Community College District campuses in all phases of their grant writing efforts to obtain external funding for college/center programs and services. For information on direct support for students, please contact the financial aid office at the college you are planning to attend.
The following key resources are available to SCCCD colleges to support you in grants development:
- College/district log in is required (use your portal log in information)
- The Grants Navigator sharepoint site contains a catalog of curated funding opportunities (Menu of Grants), a live calendar with deadlines and grants professional development opportunities, and resources for grant proposal development.
- This page contains a step by step districtwide grants application process. Each step is hyperlinked with related basic information.
- The Grants Application Process is displayed in a visual form in the Grant Milestones Timeline
- Elements of a Grant page is a basic overview of what to expect in preparing a grant proposal
Grants and External Funding Contacts
Mr. Jerome Countee
Vice Chancellor, Educational Services & Institutional Effectiveness
District Director, Grants and External Funding
Grants Workgroup Contacts
Clovis Community College
Marco De La Garza
Vice President of Student Services
Fresno City College
Vice President of Educational Services and Institutional Effectiveness
Madera Community College
Vice President of Learning and Student Success
Dean of Student Success and Achievement
Acting Vice President of Student Services